Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Okay

I didn't take a break and didn't take my contacts out. But I did take the entertainment centre down partially and it's pulled out about two-three feet. They'll have to live with it. I just need to pull the chest of drawers out in the bedroom and get some things out of the floor and then I'll be finished. But I'm very, very pooped, and my living room is basically unusable except for the computer station. It looks like some strange creature vomited books up all over the place. I had a small moment of temper when I kept stubbing my toe on a large book on the floor at the bottom of a tall pile. I had to take it out, toppling the uppermost books, and I'm afraid I literally threw the book onto the couch. But it's okay. I'm okay. I am sniffly and covered with dust, and my ankle hurts from climbing up on a metal chair, but I'm okay. But I am not happy.

No comments: