Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I think I'm back

to some semblance of normalcy. I woke up this morning and it's like someone turned the dial and my mood seemed, well, mostly okay. That's how it happens. sometimes. It's like the hormones and brain chemistry just shifted into place. I'm not going to complain.

I went over to YKWIA's for awhile and we watched the very last 'Jam & Jerusalem'. I'll miss Sal, Tip, Rosie, and the others. It was a fun little show.

Now I'm home and contemplating what to do next. I need to go over my lease and sign it, but it's not vital I do that tonight. I might watch a little something or maybe read--I haven't decided. I'm hopelessly behind on shows like 'Doctor Who', 'Grimm', and 'Downton Abbey'. What I do know is that it's time to take out the contacts and get into comfy clothes. Then I think I'll check out some stuff online. I haven't touched the computer at home in something like three days--I've been blogging (what little I've been doing) from my phone while curled up in a ball in bed.

If I don't write anymore tonight, I hope your week is going well. Take care.

No comments: