Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 06, 2012

Up a little early to do an errand before work

I'm kind of stiff today, probably due to that dog fight yesterday. I had to break them up with a lot of force, had to run around pretty quickly to make sure they didn't kill each other or hurt me, and I had an asthma attack afterwards. I sure wouldn't be up to dealing with kids on a daily basis, that's for sure. They're just as quick and occasionally about as vicious. [I'm kidding. Mostly. I've was bullied as a child--I know they can be pretty cruel).

Anyway, it just underscores that I'm out of shape and obese, although I lost about 8 pounds in a week and a half. I'll weigh again today to see if I gained it back or lost any more. I don't get too excited unless it's over 10 lbs, since my weight fluctuates within that range pretty easily.

Well, I guess I need to finish getting ready. Have a great start to your week.

No comments: