Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 10, 2012

I must confess

that today I sent a DVD that I have had for almost six weeks from Netflix without actually opening and watching. It's suppposed to be a great film (it's A Beautiful Mind), but I was just never 'in the mood' for it. I'll put it back in my queue for later. The next one will be the final two-hour episode of M*A*S*H, so hopefully that will get me back into my 2-discs a week schedule. And of course, there's so much to choose from streaming when I am in the mood. There's still all those episodes of 'Downton Abbey', for example, or for shorter periods of attention span, there's 'American Dad', 'Invader Zim', and 'Avatar: the Last Airbender', and I never saw the complete series of any of those. I just wish 'Supernatural' was on streaming with the other CW shows.

No comments: