Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Good friends

keep calling you with questions until you get up and take your medicine, so yay for YKWIA for doing so. I'd fallen asleep without taking either of my bedtime meds, but he persisted, calling me two or three times with questions complex enough that I eventually woke up, took the Lantus and the other, and then fed the fish, ate some toast, put the medication into my log, and I thought I'd write a quick note.

I came in from work very tired, and I don't know why. I'd had dinner there, and even though I'd had my insulin I think I ate too many carbs or something, so was having some trouble holding a conversation. Fortunately I had a ride home. I had a salad, a small cup of soup, some Tater tots, and a small wheat biscuit. That was probably too much. At least I didn't go straight to bed; I worked on the computer and moved some files around. I'm trying to figure out why my external hard drive is almost full. I thought it had to do with automatic backups, but I can't find anything indicating that. But that is for another night.

So now I'm going back to bed. Good night.

No comments: