Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just got back from a trip to the grocery store

thanks to a friend who took me. I also got quarters for laundry. So now I'm eating a bagel and cream cheese and contemplating my next move. Do I work on the laundry/bedroom? Or watch something on the DVR? I'm not used to having free time on the weekend, and tomorrow is free and clear as well. I'm thinking the laundry room is usually pretty full on Saturday afternoons. I may wait to do laundry until tomorrow morning, then I can put in all the loads at once.

I got the makings for fruit salad for Thanksgiving, and I'll take that to my mom's. Trust me, you don't want me to bring anything I actually cooked. That's assuming we are having Thanksgiving there; I can't imagine us not, but I need to call and make sure they can come and get me. I'm off Thanksgiving and the day after, so I may just stay overnight.

I reactivated my Netflix account the other day, so I should get a DVD today. It's Forrest Gump, which I have never seen. Really. So many people have told me I need to, I moved it up in the queue. :) That reminds me, I also haven't seen Philadelphia, and it is on streaming video as well as DVD. I might watch that today. We'll see.

No comments: