Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 04, 2011

This will probably be the last time

I come home from work with the sun still shining for awhile, given the time change this weekend. Also, I'm home a bit early. My ride graciously stopped at the library so I could run in and get the book I have on hold.

It's been a good day. I got up early, got the game notes finished and did some stuff around the house, went back to bed for a bit (emerging with poofy hair since it was still damp from the shower). I actually had a hearty breakfast this morning. I finished up my to-do list at work for the week. Now I'm home, eating a sandwich and contemplating my next move. I'm afraid a lot of Fridays I just sort of crash. We'll see if my early morning will cause me to do so, or if I'll be able to stay up for Grimm and/or Supernatural (I haven't decided which I'll watch, which I'll record, or if I'll just record both and watch them at another time.) DVR is a wonderful thing.

For right now, though, I think I'll listen to some music and check some stuff on the Internet. Then I'm going to work out a budget for the end of the year and 2012. Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: