Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm not sure I can face the kitchen

I've been working solidly for nine hours, after going to the grocery and bank. The living area looks great, the fish are happy, I've even vacuumed. Lots of books have homes now. All I have left are the dishes and straightening up the kitchen, and I'm pooped. And although I could wait until Monday (Sunday we'll play the game most likely late, as it's a Kroger run day), I hate to leave them much longer. So I must soldier on. I do think I'll take a brief break now that there's plenty of room to sit, maybe read my Dresden Files novel for a bit. The nice thing about the loveseat being moved is there's a light behind it now, so it's good for reading and for watching TV. Yay.

No comments: