Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm heading to bed

I only got two hours' sleep last night (I was working on notes), but I start a week's vacation at job #1 tomorrow with plans to work on the house, get some rest, and get caught up on said notes. (I'm working quite a lot at job #2, although not the 30 hours I thought I was. I showed up for work on Friday to find the schedule had changed. So I'm only working 26 hours. Normally it's 15-23.) I worked 10 hours on Saturday, which only made the lack of sleep more palpable.

The game was good today, as another storyline was concluded. There's not much for me to do other than take notes and have my pregnant character deal with such mundane horrors as the IRS and answer the phone when her fellow Guardians are in a panic. But I do enjoy keeping up with the story, even when I'm not actively involved.

That's my weekend in a nutshell. I'll write more tomorrow when I'm more coherent. Good night.

No comments: