Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I may be online haphazardly for the next few days

as once again, I've had to choose housing, food, and the necessities over paying my cable Internet bill from Insight. I really need to see if I can adjust my billing cycle, since it seems I'm always about a week off in terms of restricting my service. I'll be able to next Thursday, though. At least it's just a 'soft' disconnect, so I won't have to pay a reconnect fee. In the meantime, I'll try to blog from the library at least a few times over that space. I just wanted to give you a head's up. I don't know when I'll lose it, either, so I'll try to blog some before it goes. But right now I'm going to work on game notes. :)

By the way, I was off today from the hospital (hence the blog post in the middle of the day). I worked some on my kitchen and got some rest. I had plans for more, but I'm glad I did get some things done, at least. I'll try to do some more work on the house before I go to sleep.

No comments: