Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changes

Today I got home before 8 pm, so I thought I'd 'upgrade' my page to Blogger's Layout version so that I can take advantage of the various gadgets they have now, including one of the latest, 'Following'. It means some changes for the blog format, but I've tried to work within what was available to keep some of the same colours and elements. It's a little more restrictive, but I'm slowly moving over the content you saw on the old page. The blogrolls/links will take the longest, but eventually I'll get it done, and it will give me a chance to go through and weed dead links. In the meantime if anything is missing that you absolutely loved or if you see a new gadget you hate, drop me a line at my Gmail account (or for YKWIA, this e-mail), or you can comment on this post. Thanks!

PS Please if you read this blog regularly, click on 'Follow this blog' to the left. It kind of works like Following on Twitter and gives me some idea of who's reading. You can follow anonymously, too.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I think librarians rock! I am here, blogging from my post at the college library, and am glad I found yer site!