Translate

Friday, July 05, 2024

Today

A few weeks ago, training a new co-worker:
Here is the way to see our department schedule. Oh, the Fourth of July is on a Thursday. Friday would have been a good day to take off.

Looks again. Oh, I am off the 5th; I just didn't remember putting in for it.

You've got to love my (lack of) memory sometimes. But at least I remembered not to go to work today. 🙂

I actually slept in till 7:30 (my alarm was set for 8, but it's hard to wake up before or after 7:30), although yesterday I was so tired, I slept on and off till nearly 3 PM. I made coffee, woke up my roommate, got dressed, put on a new glucose sensor, and now I'm sitting in near-darkness, because it's so cloudy, fighting the urge to go back to sleep. After all, it's so dark, and I'm also getting ready to figure out exactly what I want to do today--I know it involves getting a haircut. But I like to-do lists to give a little structure. Caffeinating is first on the list. 🙂

No comments: