Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 09, 2023

Trying not to worry

Trying not to worry. So for years, I've had symptoms that were mildly disturbing but all of my doctors have assured me that everything looks normal. They've gotten much worse lately, so when I talk to my PCP Monday about my falling and balance issues, I'm going to bring them up and ask for a complete evaluation. They could actually be related, although I suspect the dizziness has to do with my inner ears, as it happens when my head changes position. I won't go into the symptoms here, and I know you shouldn't Google like crazy, but I did find a disorder that fits my symptoms perfectly, so I'm going to ask about it. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it is nothing or something minor. If I'm right, it isn't at all.

No comments: