Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Wow

I just purged at least thirty links off my sidebar, especially the sections of librarian and Kentucky blogs.  So many pages gone...either not written on for years, not online anymore, or put behind a privacy screen for invited readers only.  Most just don't exist anymore.  I guess those voices are still going on somewhere, I hope. Maybe blogging is just passé. I don't know.  Like mine, a lot had sort of dwindled down as their owners/authors went on to other things.  Well, I've been writing my thoughts for 21 years now.  I do not want to let it just die away.  So here's to pumping new life into it.  Feel free to keep your links to this blog active. I'm going to do everything I can to rekindle its spirit.

No comments: