Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Good news

I got an e-mail from Byram and my continuous blood glucose (CGM) supplies are on their way. It took two phone calls and two attempts to give them the correct fax # for my endocrinologist so that they could get the prescription, but there you have it. I might even get it right around the time I have my MRI, so I could put the sensor back on.

I've pricked my fingers several times today, with the highest reading being 135 and the lowest at 79.  Normally I could just look at my watch, as some lovely person created a watch face that interfaces with my Dexcom G6 and put it on the Galaxy Store for free (thank you!) If you're interested, it's called the G-Watch app.  Anyway, as I got a little low, I had to pay a lot of attention to how I was feeling, whether it was like a low. Normally I rely on having the reading at any given moment, and alarms for if I go low.


No comments: