Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Tired (but it's been a relaxing evening)

I only woke up in time this morning because an ambulance went by at 7:15 am. Plus I'd taken a shower last night AND Fayette County Schools were still out, so there was no traffic to speak of. But I made it. We were very busy. But it was good. I handled everything well.

So I came home and had a quiet evening, baked some bread, took care of the animals, and listened to music.

It is so cold. We've dripped the taps for days now so the pipes won't burst. I curled up in bed under the blankets and the cat for awhile. I handle cold well, but there are limits.

Well, I'm in bed on the phone, and holding and swiping is both awkward and painful. I'll go now.  Hope you had a good start to 2018!

No comments: