Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 12, 2015

I really wish I could say I felt like

A new personal best!!!
Setting up the laptop and going online for awhile,  but I'm pooped,  lying here with my feet propped up.  I have walked over 15,000 steps today, and over 6 miles.  I've been on three buses,  a train,  walked all over the place,  enjoyed the Field Museum of Natural History,  had a seminar at the Medical District,  and I've eaten dinner at Millennium Park.  I have an early meeting tomorrow,  and then it's off to the airport. I have to check out about 7 am to meet a colleague who will drive us to the meeting. Then it looks like I'll have to take a cab to O'Hare to have plenty of time to get through screening,  etc. So I should go on to bed.  Good night.

No comments: