Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 11, 2005

The Plan

I can't believe I'm proposing to do this, but...

1st Summer Session, May-June:

Work at the hospital, 8 am-noon
Program design, 1-2:50 pm, Monday-Thursday
Java I, 3-4:50 pm, Monday-Thursday
Microcomputer Applications, 5:30-8:00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Work at Distance Learning, Wednesday afternoons
Plus, if necessary, take Writing I via computer (I used Honours--a humanities programme, in lieu of English when I got my bachelor's, so I never actually took English 101...don't know if they'd accept that.)
Friday afternoons: Run errands, visit friends
Weekends: Rest, study, game.

2nd Summer Session, June-August:

Work at the hospital, 8am-noon
Operating Systems, 1-2:50 pm, Monday-Thursday
Data Communications and Networking, 5:30-9pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Writing II via computer
General Psychology via computer (I never took it, despite having a sociology degree, hence all those classes that could be either PSY or SOC).
Work at Distance Learning, Wednesday afternoons
Study Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons between classes, staying on campus
Friday afternoons: Run errands, visit friends
Weekends: Rest, study, game

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Can we say full schedule???????? But it gets all my prerequisites out of the way for fall and I'd rather take the lower classes during the summer, where you meet almost every day, rather than the higher ones. Still, ack...thank the Gods I don't have kids, although I may be utilising doggie day care so Cerys won't be alone so much.

No comments: