Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 13, 2002

Quiz Time!



Somehow I just knew I'd be big, blue, and hairy...

beast
You are Beast!

You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can
handle almost any problem swiftly and
efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and
are always up for a good discussion.
Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of
you and you upset those whom you care about.


Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla


And from the love perspective...




Which Star-Crossed Marvel Lover Are You?




Which Rock Chick Are You?


Which is really sad, because while I love Tori Amos, I can't be around men after listening to her because she bring out all my "I hate men" emotions.
I knew it...


Which HP Kid Are You?


I just knew it....so much for dreams of playing Buttercup in the upcoming movie!


Which PPG are you?





which children's storybook character are you?

this quiz was made by colleen [sorry, guys, the link no longer works so I removed it]



I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !


No comments: