I decided the only way to do a few things before a friend comes over to bake a cake in my kitchen was to do it early in the morning before I was hurting too much to lift a finger. So, I got up at 5:45 this morning, and I have:
1. Taken the things for Goodwill to the car.
2. Taken out the trash and recyclables.
3. Washed dishes.
4. Wiped down cabinets and did some rearranging.
5. Cleaned up the dining room table so we have more prep space.
6. Gave the bathroom a once-over.
7. And lastly, but certainly not least, as it will probably be felt longer, I filled the fish tank with 15 gallons of water, five gallons at a time. It had to be done, neck issues or not. But everything else was light, and I used my granny cart for the trash.
So I've been drinking water for a few minutes in front of the fan. Now it's time to get ready for work. But it was nice timing - - I started listening to two albums by OneRepublic when I started working, and they just finished. Hope you have a good day.