Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Things are (mostly) back to normal

I got a lot of rest Wednesday,  which is good,  because I barely made it home, I was so sleepy.  I had that day to do some self-care.  Thursday I did more caregiving,  making sure medication was available and taken,  and food eaten.  Today I finally caught up on my data entry, referrals,  and charge reconciliation.

One thing I learned today is that the control solution that came with my glucometer has a blue dye in that will stain fingers and desks.  Fortunately alcohol took it off the desk--it wasn't so good in terms of cleaning my skin and nails,  though.

Tonight was relatively normal, which was nice. I went over to be with friends and watch 'Grimm',  which I was happy to hear was renewed for a 6th season.

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a book on hold at the library and take a friend to the credit union and grocery.  Otherwise I'm fairly free.  It's supposed to be very cold. Okay , that's all I can think of tonight.  Hope your week was pleasant,  even boring,  if it means all is well with your world. Good night.

No comments: