Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 28, 2013

I totally slept

the evening away, falling asleep about 8 and waking up just a bit ago. I knew I was pushing it on a Friday evening even though I need to do notes from the Cthulhu game. So I'm going to go back to bed, get up early, and do them. I have to go do a grocery run at 11 am, and I plan on rearranging the living room after retrieving my back brace from work (I forgot it there). But the notes have to be done first.

I spoke to Brenda today about taking me to the colonoscopy, so it's all set, and we're on for Tuesday. I haven't gotten my material yet, but I've looked some things to help prepare on the Internet. Tomorrow, when we go to the store, I'll go ahead and get some 'liquid diet' items, like Jello and the like. Monday will be hard, both in terms of not really eating any solid food at work and the whole stay-in-the-bathroom-for-hours bit. Wish me luck!

No comments: