Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's been a long day; time to relax

We didn't play The Call of Cthulhu game today. But I did:
  1. Do the normal household chores for friends that I do before the game, wearing my new back brace, which helped
  2. Predicted the killer on 'Law & Order'
  3. Watched a little 'Full Metal Alchemist'
  4. Watched two episodes of 'Alphas'
  5. Helped fix a really yummy fennel and leek soup
  6. Ate said soup
  7. Visited for awhile
  8. Helped with a couple of small things
  9. Came on home and checked the news
Tomorrow I need to:
  1. Do the normal work stuff
  2. Take a friend to the dentist
  3. Stop by the pharmacy for another friend
  4. Help a friend with a project
So it'll be a busy, so I may get home late and not blog tomorrow. We'll see. I think I'm going to watch the fish for awhile and then do a bit of reading. I thought about watching my 'Big Bang Theory' DVDs, but I'm kind of videoed out. I must remember to mail Silver Linings Playbook tomorrow. Next up is Hansel & Gretel: Witchhunters.

No comments: