Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 08, 2013

It's been a decent weekend

I went to the grocery with my friend yesterday and then watched a couple of episodes of 'Alphas' with another friend afterwards. Then I came home about 9 or 10 pm. Today was the game, and preparations for it. My back has been hurting on and off all day. Basically if I stand for more than about three minutes, it hurts. So now I'm going to lie down, put my feet and knees up, and see if it helps. I took some some ibuprofen already. I thought I'd post something short and wound up going on the laptop, only to have it restart without warning to put in some Windows updates, then the keyboard got hung up, backspacing over and over and trying to put in one word, 'my' over and over. Grr.... Maybe I should have just sat down at the desktop, but I'm sitting in front of the fan on the bed cooling down. So anyway, I'll keep this short and sign off for now before any other technological craziness happens. Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: