Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Up briefly in the middle of the night

I came home about 7 pm or a little after. I was in bed by 8, lying down because my back was bothering me. I did a lot of scanning and copying today at the library, and although I spaced it out, it made my back hurt. So when I got home, I took a fourth of a muscle relaxant and very quickly fell asleep. I just got up, took my insulin and some more medicine. I think it's time to go back to the doctor. I need to for my insulin refills anyway.

I'm going to try to get up early and do some things before work. We'll see how that goes. But I did get Silver Linings Playbook in the mail today, so I'm looking forward to watching it with A. The house is in good shape and I'm going to invite him over.

Okay, I'm still sleepy. Or maybe the new medicine has already begun to take effect. Back to bed.

No comments: