Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 14, 2013

In the hour I've been up

I've:
  1. Washed both the dishwasher-safe dishes and those that aren't
  2. Cleaned out the refrigerator
  3. Wiped down the cabinets and kitchen island
  4. Cleaned the bathroom
  5. Sorted the laundry
  6. Collected the trash and recyclables to take out
That's not too bad, really. I stopped for a few minutes because my back is now hurting again from all that, and I hadn't eaten yet today, so I'm having some Progresso lentil soup (I'm afraid I need to do some grocery shopping of my own today). I have the windows open. It's a pleasant, autumn-like day. The fish are cavorting in the big tank, happy to have light.

I'm going to take a shower, get ready, do just a bit of straightening up with the dining room table, make the bed, water the plants inside and out, and then go out and get a couple of things and maybe hit the farmer's market briefly (I need to remember a zucchini for a friend). Then I'll come back and start the game notes.

No comments: