Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Watched TV with a friend tonight

including some episodes of 'Castle' and 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere, and enjoyed it immensely. The latter show especially causes me to laugh myself silly. So once I got home, I didn't feel like watching any videos or TV, so I'm listening to Big Country's The Seer and relaxing in front of the fan (I was a bit warm).

I found out a nifty thing about my TV. It has a fitness feature where you put in your stats and set up a weight loss plan, and exercise to various videos on the TV, which are free. There were several yoga ones, including beginner's (I'm rusty and not as limber as I used to be, so I should start back up small.) So instead of being a couch potato, it actually has the potential to help with my weight. Now I just need to come up with a plan and make time for them. Most of the videos seem to be about 20 minutes long. It tells you how long and how many calories it will burn for each one. I'm going to try a yoga video tomorrow, and see how I like it.

*Yawn*. I think I'll head to bed early; I need to try to make up some time at work and go in early tomorrow. At least it's Friday, though. I haven't heard from Brenda or the office yet about the colonoscopy. I'll check with her tomorrow and see if we can do it Tuesday. Presumably I'll get the info they sent me from the office tomorrow or Saturday. Fun, fun. Good night.

No comments: