Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oh

I had an anxiety dream about work today that involved a co-worker and I discussing strategies for dealing with the move of the hospital to an ambulatory surgical centre (when in reality neither of our positions are going, according to the plan) and how we plan to weather the change, as well as mutant people with giant heads (as in a yard wide) trying to come into the library, which was located in one of the auditoriums in the Singletary Centre for the Arts at the University of Kentucky. That was about 6 am. YKWIA called me and woke me up from it, thankfully. One of the first people I saw this morning was this co-worker from my dream, and she told me she'd brought tomatoes for me. So while I was dreaming about her, she was bringing me tomatoes. A little weird, hmmmm? I'm so glad that it was all a dream, at least, except for the tomatoes, which were so terribly nummy I ate all of them (I think there were five) today. Have I ever mentioned I love tomatoes?

No comments: