Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten years ago

This was the original tribute featuring Live's 'Overcome' airing the week of September 11, 2001, days after the attacks. Whenever I listen to my copy of the album, I cannot separate it from the images of that day, that week, and those that came after.

It's late, just barely 9/11 here in the eastern part of the US, and I must go to bed, but I wanted to leave something here for now. But I plan on pausing in my normal Sunday activities and remembering those who were lost, and how our world changed.



Google/You Tube and the New York Times, have collaborated on a channel that allows videos to be uploaded with views on September 11th and its legacy. The channel is Reflections on 9/11 - Ten Years Later. If you want to share your memories/reflections of that day, you can do so there.

No comments: