Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Okay, I know I'm fat

but this is so sad, and sick, and pathetic (not to mention unhealthy in the extreme).

No one should have to be 'fed' by those who admire them sexually (and certainly not by their own teenage children). I realise there is a fetish community out there (just as there is one for people who want to become amputees because they are attracted to that--I find that more than odd, too), but these women are killing themselves in the name of a stupid record and title that essentially are meaningless things that get you into a book, maybe have your 15 minutes of fame on the weird news, and leave you weighing half a ton. And then you die.

I guess anyone has the right to do this. But, gee....

Competition Brews To Become 'World's Heaviest Woman' In Guinness World Records

No comments: