Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Had to rearrange my room a bit

My desk used to be at the foot of my bed (I have a full-sized day bed, so the foot is the short end, on the right, with the headboard on the long end against the wall) in front of a window with plants, but that's where my air conditioner is. Since it's one of those rolling types with a hose, you have to be careful not to bunch the hose up too much, and it was so close to my desk that condensation was starting to form on the desk. Since it's basically laminated pressboard and metal (it folds down), I didn't want it to get damaged, so I moved it against the actual side of the bed I have my head against, the short side opposite of where it is, but along the bed rather than perpendicular to it, so next to the window and plants on the other side of the room. There's not as much room for the desk over there, and while there are also books behind it, there is a large treadmill (folded up) and a coat rack with items hanging on it), so that's not ideal in terms of telehealths and job interviews, but hey, it is what it is.

Here are some pictures.


Before


After


More room for the air conditioner

Close-ups:

From the back

From the front





No comments: