Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

By 11 AM I had:

  1. Run the dishwasher
  2. Washed one big load of laundry and put it in the dryer
  3. Listened to music
  4. Eaten breakfast
  5. Organised my crafting supplies (mainly beads and watercolour materials)
  6. Organised my home gym items (handheld weights, ankle weights, balls, bands--small stuff I use for PT and exercise sometimes)
  7. Charged my earbuds
  8. Charged my glucose monitor receiver
  9. Tweaked the pumpkin diorama
  10. Blogged
  11. Go through a shelf next to the power station I charged the other day
  12. Cleaned out the drawers of both nightstands
  13. Let the dogs out and fed the animals
  14. Organised the herb cabinet I keep dishes and my own non-refrigerated foods in
  15. Taken all of my morning medications
Still on my list:

  1. Organise the bed cubbies (there are two in the footboard)(
  2. Study Duolingo
  3. Go through the library books
  4. Start re-reading Jim Butcher's Storm Front
  5. Help my friend write out his bills
  6. Take a shower (tonight)
Whew! I am really thinking of lying down for a bit. :)

No comments: