Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Today was rather busy

I:
1) watched several episodes of different shows : a) Designing Women, b) Bless This Mess (3 episodes), c) The Great, d) Rizzoli & Isles, and e) Grimm.
2) totally redid my closet, taking out the intermediate clothes to take to storage as erk a the long organiser, rolling all my tops into two short hanging organisers with two sections each, hanging my purses and lunch bags, and putting my hamper underneath, and organising the shelf above. This is a small entry closet, so space is at a premium. I put away any remaining laundry, gathered clothes I'd pulled out that are for cooler weather, and put them into two plastic bags, along with the six-compartment organiser, to take to my storage unit.
3) cleaned the bathroom and completely emptied and refilled the cat boxes as we have an outdoor project planned for tomorrow so I did some Sunday chores today. 
4) watered all the plants inside and out. 
5) did the dishes.
6) dusted my DVDs and the shelf above them (I do two shelves a week, rotating throughout the house).

Not too bad, right?


No comments: