Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 06, 2020

I went back to work today

And while I'm pretty tired, it went okay. I made it through a mountain of paperwork I was behind on. After I got home, my roommate sent me to Gumbo Ya Ya for dinner as he wasn't up to cooking - I'm afraid he has the crud now. We watched two episodes of The Dragon Prince, which I really like, and then we checked and there's only one more left. I hope they make another season. There is some question due to accusations against the showrunner of misogyny in terms of his treatment of his female employees. So we'll see. Not that I support misogyny, but the series is so well done and it's through the efforts of all the people in the studio, male and female. I'd hate to see it go unfinished. I haven't heard much since that made the news in November.

Now I'm at least temporarily in bed relaxing and getting warm. I am very tired. I do need to get to and do the dishes in a little while. But for now I think I'll just rest. 

No comments: