Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 24, 2016

I've been reading to YKWIA

The book is called The Arm of the Stone and is by Victoria Strauss. It is very well-written.  It reminds me a bit of Patrick O'Leary's The Gift in terms of narrative and language. We're two chapters in,  and I'm enjoying it.

I've finished the game notes and am listening to the OneRepublic station on Pandora and am lying here in bed with the heating pad on.  I can't take the tizanidine just yet; I have to pick up A from work at 1 am.  My neck is doing a little better; it gets worse over the course of the day,  but feels okay in the morning,  anyway.

Okay,  I think I'll just chill for awhile.  I've been so tired from yesterday,  and it's nice to get some rest.

No comments: