Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Breathe

So I've hit a snag already. I watered the plants with no problem. I came up against a wall of anxiety looking at the house, though. I feel overwhelmed. YKWIA just called and I'm going over there briefly, which is just as well, although he said he wouldn't keep me long. Maybe I should read some more about hoarding rather than jumping into this tonight. I don't know. I did take my anti-anxiety medicine (it was time), so maybe that will kick in and when I get back, it'll be better. But for right now, I think the best thing I can do is breathe in and out and work at keeping the anxiety from growing from the small panic it is to a greater one. I know that if I can start getting rid of things or putting things into place, it will get better, but it usually gets worse before it gets better.

No comments: