Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, December 15, 2014

There is nothing quite like

Coming home,  taking one's shoes off,  putting some orange ginger lotion on them,  and then lying down with a fan on one's feet. It's especially good if you stand all day,  but relaxing even with a desk job.

I have not been this tired in awhile.  We had a very busy day and I was in scheduling.  We were short-handed,  and I wound up in checkout for about six hours.  I'm usually doing another job there for four hours at a time,  and only covering the window when someone is at lunch.

So now I'm home,  and I've taken care of some business,  and now I'm going to rest.  I may go to the library in awhile,  as I have a book that has arrived that I had on hold. If so,  I'll take the laptop and blog some more.  We'll see.  I've had a headache most of the day and I want to see if it will ease up before I go anywhere. So I am going to lie down in a darkened room and rest for a bit, for now,  anyway.  If I don't write more tonight,  I hope you have a good night.

No comments: