Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, February 23, 2002

Warning! I'm in a random quiz mood...(some people have better ways to spend their Friday nights, right?)



I took the following test I found on Zabet's blog:




take the which one of the trading spaces cast are you? quiz!



The first time I took it, I answered more like I'd like to be, and got Laurie (I don't watch enough to know what this means, but I'm really not the 'classic' type). Then I went back and answered it like I really am and wound up with Frank. That's fine with me, he's my favourite one--a bit too kitschy at times but much better than the guy who wainscots fireplaces and paints big squares on walls and calls it artistic (I forget his name, but he's never getting near my living room). Frank would cheer up anyone's day.

No comments: