Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Things to do soon

[Bold ones are priorities.]
  1. Go through my finances.
  2. Pay my cell phone bill.
  3. Finish and pay for my state taxes.
  4. Do my laundry (at the apartment complex or at YKWIA's).
  5. Do the plastic dishes (a holdover, and several below are as well, as I still have not done that).
  6. Wipe down the kitchen counters and stove.
  7. Do a once-over for the bathroom sink, vanity, and toilet.
  8. Clean out the hair trap in the tub (I have a catcher inserted).
  9. Find my keyboard wrist rest.
  10. Fold the loose laundry and put it away.
  11. Fill up the fish tank (another holdover).
  12. Do the game notes.
  13. Offer some books up to YKWIA so I can take the remainder to the public library for donation.

No comments: