- Called my friends at 7:30 am to wake them up, then went back to bed.
- Fell back asleep till 9 am. Decided to wait to get a shower and everything, so I just went on out.
- Got A at 9:30 for an interview.
- Got some gas with money given to me by my friends I take all over the place.
- Texted with a former co-worker.
- Picked A up from his interview.
- Took him home to change for work, then took him to work.
- Did an errand for YKWIA.
- Came home, showered, ate, took my medicine, etc.
- Checked into the job classes offered by the University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension/Alumni Association.
- Picked YKWIA up for an appointment.
- Got my allergy shots.
- Took YKWIA to the pharmacy and grocery store, and then dropped him off.
- Came home, watered the peace lily, made a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grabbed some water, and checked my blood sugar.
- Applied for the children's librarian position.
Friday, April 07, 2017
It's been a VERY busy day