Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Okay

I'm going to YKWIA's at 6 pm. That gives me time to:
  1. Do all the plastic dishes.
  2. Do the other dishes in the dishwasher.
  3. Wipe down the kitchen counters and stove.
  4. Cut up a pineapple and see if it's still good. (I was hopeful, but it isn't).
  5. Clean out the refrigerator. (My crisper does not keep things crisp at all).
  6. Make bread.
  7. Clean the bathroom.
  8. Hang a new shower liner I've had for awhile.
  9. Take out the trash.
  10. Take out the recyclables.
  11. Work on the boxes that line the hallway.
If I can do that, then at least we're good for workmen and Terminix to come in tomorrow. I'll see what else I can do today and Friday. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, pulmonary rehab, and an allergist appointment, so I doubt that I'll get much done tomorrow at home.

No comments: