Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Heading to bed soon...

I'm home, and I'm very tired. I have driven about 65 miles today, walked over 3.25 miles, helped a friend get a cell phone and set it up, taught him to text with a feature/flip phone the old-fashioned way, took him to get sleep shirts, went to the dollar store and grocery, took him to the pharmacy and credit union, took us by Gumbo Ya Ya for a late lunch, and in general ran all over most of Lexington. My wrist is feeling a little better; the pain is down to a dull ache, and while the brace is helping, I've taken it off to give the arm a rest before I put the night brace on. I'm stretched out on the bed typing with my head totally perpendicular to the screen, so it's not really comfortable, I must admit.

I'm glad I finished the Cthulhu game notes while A was watching the UK-Indiana NCAA game. He was disappointed that the Wildcats lost, of course.

I can barely keep my eyes open and my neck hurts from this weird angle. Good night.

No comments: