Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 25, 2015

Left to do

  1. Finish straightening up house
  2. Clean out refrigerator
  3. Clean bathroom
  4. Sweep/mop bath and kitchen
  5. Vacuum carpet
  6. Dust
  7. Water plants
  8. Water fish
  9. Watch The Color Purple with friends
I have to admit, I'm not feeling the cleaning bit right now. Maybe I need some caffeine. I don't really feel like getting showered and going out just yet, either. I think I'll put some shorts and a top on and walk over to the laundry room to see if I can get a Diet Coke, something to jump start me a bit (I don't care for coffee or tea). Then I'll see if I can give it a go. I got rid of a lot of the fruit flies but there are still some stragglers, so I don't know if we'll be able to watch the movie over here anyway. But I need to get the house put together for me, regardless.

No comments: