Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 14, 2015

I went to turn the light out

On the small aquarium.  The betta was swimming above the round bubble wand,  playing in the bubbles.  He does that fairly often.  It's fun to watch.  When I had the one with the LED lights that changed colours,  the last one would hide under it to avoid the light. I think it hurt his eyes,  even though that's what came with the tank.  Then I took it out and put a white light that clips above the tank in,  and a normal bubble stone.  This one has only known this setup.  He only sits under the stone when resting.  Otherwise he's swimming around the three-gallon tank or playing with the bubbles. I think he enjoys it,  and it's much better than those little cups or vases they normally put those fish in.

No comments: