Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 08, 2015

I'm really looking forward to the 'Grimm' season finale next week

Warning...I'm going to try to tiptoe around the spoilers, but it might be too much if you haven't seen tonight's episode of 'Grimm'. If you really don't want to know anything, stop reading now.

Okay, so anyone who saw the movie Se7en, and many of those who didn't, realised what was going to happen at the end of tonight's episode. It didn't make it less shocking. Nick lost major sanity (in 'Call of Cthulhu' terms, he so failed his roll) and things were set up for a very interesting final episode coming up. And all I can say is, I'm done with Juliette. I admit there may be some small hope of saving her from herself, but it's unlikely. I suspect if it happens, it will happen through Diana, and not through any intervention from the gang. And I suspect Kenneth will not succeed in the manner he believes he will.

But I did enjoy the episode. So is Sean 'cured'? How will next week's showdown go? And once it's over, there will be a summer without 'Grimm', which is sad. Fortunately it's been renewed for another season. Yay!

No comments: