Over the weekend I:
- Took a friend to an appointment on Friday evening, during the snow.
- Watched the first half of the UK-South Carolina basketball game with A on Saturday.
- Went on the weekly grocery run with A.
- Watched Doctor Doolittle (the original, with Rex Harrison, which came out the year I was born) with YKWIA. I loved it. It had very good points about animal welfare and vegetarianism, along with race relations, especially given its time.
- Helped straighten up my friend’s library and shelved books. I really should put it on my résumé—his library is actually bigger than mine at work, at least in terms of number of books, I find information for him, and I do everything a librarian would do for a patron.
- Played a little Moon Tycoon.
- Worked on the game notes.
- Cleaned house for our roleplaying game on Sunday.
- Played the Call of Cthulhu game.
So tonight I’m at home. Things I need to do over the rest of the week outside of work:
- Go get a certified letter from the post office (not happening tonight—besides, I think it’s not available until tomorrow since they tried to deliver it today. That may be Thursday, Friday, or even the weekend. They won’t send it back till February.)
- Call my student loan servicer and discuss my options.
- Go to the pharmacy. They didn’t have my insulin in stock the other day when I was there. That will probably be Thursday. They’re closed right now, though.
- Go over my class materials tonight in preparation for tomorrow’s class.
- Work on the game notes (that I will try to do tonight).
- Go through some 14-day books from the library and do some reading.
- Get some real rest tonight.
- Go to an ear, nose, and throat doctor on Friday morning that my primary care physician referred me to.