Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm beginning to regret

Not taking the trash and recyclables on out.  They are weighing at my mind like an albatross,  keeping me awake at 3 am.  I did get up and get all my stuff together for work and class tomorrow,  checked that those cheques posted,  and finished straightening up the living room, and I put away several things that needed to go neatly into closets, but it's probably not a good idea to go wandering out to the dumpster at this time of night laden down with bags,  even though I have a pretty safe neighbourhood. So they remain.

I suppose part of the problem is I have had so much rest lately,  all of the weekend practically and most of Monday night. Now my brain wants to get up and do!  I'm going to try to go back to sleep,  at least for a couple of hours.  Let's hope this works.  I've also put on some relaxing lotion (my feet were hurting),  so maybe that will help.  Now I smell like lemon muffins.

No comments: