Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Today after work I:

  • Took a friend to two appointments
  • Worked on and submitted a job application
  • Took another friend on a small grocery run, and
  • Fixed the first friend dinner
Now I'm home, but I'm more than a little tired. I've driven over a good portion of Lexington today, as the appointments were almost on opposite ends of town. But we actually made it to them early (for the first) and on time (for the second). Tomorrow it's back to the pharmacy for a friend's medicine and then I'm going to help make asparagus deviled eggs. I'm not sure what I'm doing Saturday yet. Sunday should be the Cthulhu game. I started the notes tonight at one of the appointments, but didn't get very far yet. It's only 9:30 pm and I should probably work on them now, but I'm tired of being on the computer, and I'm just feeling pooped in general. I think I'll go listen to some music and chill out for awhile. Tomorrow I have to get up early for a dental appointment of my own, which is half and hour before I'm normally at work. I think it would make sense to go to bed early.

No comments: