Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, August 04, 2014

I didn't quite sleep the night away

although I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me, because I have a bit of a stomach ache. I've done a little towards my goals, but mostly just went into a quiet room and rested/slept a bit. I didn't even listen to any music--I just wanted some quiet time.

Tomorrow I:
  • Need to remember to call someone at 11 am regarding suggestions for speakers for a mobile tech talk at a meeting in October
  • Want to get some things done around the library, like shelving and straightening
  • Do my normal work things
  • Have my followup appointment with my surgeon and presumably get my staples taken out of my knee
  • Take a friend to an appointment after that
So it'll be a pretty full day. Okay, back off the computer for awhile. Have a good night.

No comments: