Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 10, 2014

It is a rainy, grey day

and I am moving slowly. I'm cramping a lot, which could be my period about to start (back on schedule) or could just be way too much soy in 24 hours. It's probably the former because it's all the way down into my legs. I know, too much information, but needless to say I am uncomfortable and unlikely to do a great deal this morning. Earlier we had a thunderstorm that dumped a little over 2 inches of rain on my side of town (3" in some parts) and knocked my electricity out for about 30 seconds. We needed some rain, and it looks like even the window boxes under the porch got some, which is great. I'll do a little here and then head over to my friends' house for awhile. But for right now I think I'm going to take an ibuprofen dose and curl up into a ball in bed for a little while longer.

No comments: